Tuesday, May 27, 2014
 CT of Tiny Turtle i worked her beautiful scrap kit named, Rosie.  You can buy this and all her beautiful stuff here:  http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2. Tube ©Alex Prihodko you can buy here: www.picsfordesign.com.

If you like to see lots of inspiration tags using Tiny Turtle beautiful kits, come here: http://tinyturtledesigns.blogspot.com/. From the blog, you can easily access the store, once you decide which kit you like to work.  Hugs Evelyn (Bella Caribena)

Come visit my blog here: www.bellezatropicalevelyn.blogspot.com, FOLLOW ME, leave me some comments of my tags.  Hugs Evelyn (Bella Caribena)




1 comment:

  1. I am Search for this scrapset on the website shop but i cannot find it can you please help me love Elly

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Store!


Followers

Fan Page

 photo 2FollowMeSigueme.jpg

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

CU License

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic