Sunday, June 8, 2014

CT of Tiny Turtle, i worked her beautiful scrap kit named Vintage Garden.
This kit has 132 gourgeos elements and 48 beautiful papers to created
with.  I created a pack of 3 cluster frames.   Tube ©Misticheskaya you
can buy here:  www.picsfordesign.com and ©Vinegar you can buy here:  http://www.cdoestore.com/.

Come see my creations with this beautiful pack of clusters. If you
like what you see, you could pass to the store direct  and buy this
beautiful cluster frames pack, and the kit if you like to develop even
more.
 Visit us here: http://tinyturtledesigns.blogspot.com/.
 
To see this and other of my creations you could visit my blog here: 
www.bellezatropicalevelyn.blogspot.com 








0 comments:

My Blinkie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Store!


Followers

Fan Page

 photo 2FollowMeSigueme.jpg

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

CU License

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic