Monday, July 28, 2014

CT of Tiny Turtle i worked her
beautiful scrap kit named, Darkest Night.  This kit contains 198
gorgeous elements, and 30 beautiful papers.  You can buy this and all
Tiny Turtles materials here: http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2.   Tube ©Verymany from Pics For Design.

***REMEMBER THE CONTEST of Tiny Turtles Fan Page finish tomorrow, so Hurry!!!

If you like my timeline, or tags visit my blog here: www.bellezatropicalevelyn.blogspot.com, follow me, and leave some comments, hugs Evelyn (Bella Caribena)


0 comments:

My Blinkie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Store!


Followers

Fan Page

 photo 2FollowMeSigueme.jpg

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

CU License

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic